Monday, September 14, 2015

Day 21 #day100

Day 21: Good Night everyone~

Today is Sunday
I went to church in the morning
set up mic and test mic is my weekly work for LOM
feel bit sad in the mass because today you didn't come to church
I had been wait for 1 week and finally is Sunday
I though today i can see you in the church, but not >_<
Joshua.Y, you made my day down

Since my morning is bad mode
of cause i will not make my afternoon bad mode too
I start to reward myself >_~
I clean my face with Egg White Scrub
and apply Tea Tree Purifying Mask
I apply whitening mask after done for Purifying Mask
At the end, i put on eye mask to hydrating surrounding of my eye
What a beauty day !!! Haha~
This is the mask that I used.
eye mask and whitening mask also belong to this brand.

I tell you, i still have many sheet of mask that form Korea, Japan and Taiwan
I think i can use for everyday


No comments: