Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day 24 #day100

Day 24: Today is Public Holiday which mean no working today!!
I wake up at 8am and start to do my photo book
the date line for the photobook is 30/10/15
it is just a corner >_<

I making for my Taiwan Trip 2014
it recall me many memories in Taiwan and New Zealand.
Shane, Alice, Tracy and Natelie is my new friend which i know them 3 year ago in New Zealand
Very good friend.
we share to each others about our life, our dream
we used to drink beer or white wine with our favorite mussel and chips
we used to eat ice cream together in the autumn season.
i remember the ice cream is too freeze until we cant scoop it out
and we put on top of the heater let the ice cream melt and we can serve it.
i remember we bought a carton of beer and drink it every village when we go for travel around the island.
i remember we drink beer under starry night
we enjoy the night view, million billion of star is just on top of us
such like we can catch them when we just raise up the hand.

is a very good, nice and awesome memories.

Today is Ee Lynn Birthday too
we having dinner at Busaba Thai Restaurant which is locate at Sunway hotel
just a while, we all is turning to 25 years old
this is not starting to become old but is starting have a awesome life

they are my secondary schoolmate
we learn together
we play together
we live together
i proud to say that i have a very best sisters in my life
they love to share their feeling 
they love to advice when you are facing problem
and they always support each other in our life
the only one thing we until now haven't achieve it>_<
it is travel together!!!
we have to plan it!! haha!!

this is my day.

No comments: