Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 27 #day100

Day 27: Today is Saturday but i have to work today >_<
NEVERMIND...... it only half day~take it easy...

I plan to make Christmas card by today but i failed it ~
because, at the night me and Yiwen went to watch movie 
THE MAZE RUNNER 2
a very nice movie

after that we go McDonald for yum cha
our topic never end
hahaha....

Yiwen help me to investigate whether Joshua is Gay or not
she told me in Joshua's Facebook and Instagram got sign of Gay
what a message for me T.T
So Sad......

this bring me down

I posted a status in Facebook
"如果他是GAY的,那我该怎么办?"
William Lim he leaved a comment to me
"我不是Gay的喔"

what's the meaning leh?
why William Lim said that word neh?
i feel something wrong with him lah...
hahah~

he is that boy i was like him in the pass 8 years
and i know we have no fade
of cause i know he is not gay lah...
but why he mention it leh?
my status is not talking about him mah~




No comments: